오토콜
관공서만의 맞춤 솔루션으로 복잡하고 불편한 업무를 편리하고 쉽게 만들어드립니다!

사용후기 (Review)

'Last picture' of Steve Wright taken just weeks before his death

페이지 정보

작성자Jame Butler

본문

One of the last pictures of Steve Wright before his 'very sudden' death shows the radio DJ taking 'ironic selfies' with a friend in New York. 

Composer Anthony James shared the snap of himself sat next to the adored BBC Radio 2 presenter, who appears to have a uncertain look on his face, as they pose for a comical selfie. 

James said the photo was taken four weeks ago, when the pair met up in New York, and is possibly the last picture taken of Steve before his death was announced by his heartbroken family on Tuesday. 

The music producer shared the heartwarming snap along with an emotional tribute to his 'dear friend Steve', who he said 'had such a love of Life and radio'. 

BUM1hjPYsZNyUunnYusaBYPY2lj-1hQss-GJpss9MR5vZVUS75xS6GNcFZZ5R_4Ft5L2News of Steve's sudden death aged 69 emerged yesterday afternoon, prompting an outpouring of heartfelt messages from stars such as Ken Bruce, Simon Mayo, Zoe Ball and Vernon Kay.

Want to share your tribute to Steve? Email dan.woodland@mailonline.co.uk

This is one of the last pictures of Steve Wright before his 'very sudden' death  as he takes an 'ironic selfie' with a friend in New York

Wright, who has died at the age of 69, in a photo taken in 1995 

The DJ, seen in 2003, was made an MBE for services to radio 

James posted the picture of him and Steve to X, https://osismansas.or.id/ formerly Twitter, earlier today. 

He wrote: 'I can't sleep. I'm thinking of my dear friend Steve. We took this picture 4 weeks ago in New York. 
© 오토콜 All Right Reserved.